Yes, My Two Dollars Has A New Theme.

Hopefully I worked out ALL the kinks before I left on vacation. If I didn’t…well….I guess it will wait until I find a computer in the middle of the desert or I get back. Anyways, would love to hear what you think…

1. John says:

Hm, it’s nice, but I’m not digging it as much as the previous format. I like the color scheme, but the main section is too far to the left. I don’t like that how the page shares half the page w/ ads and misc. I liked the centerness of the previous design, w/ ads and misc on both sides. Just my two cent…

2. TF Miser says:

I’ll have to ditto what John said. It seems like there is more ads and misc. than content. If you could shrink the sidebars down a little the theme would be better.

3. Leo says:

Hi David — I like the new look. I didn’t like all the stuff on both sides of the posts before … now it’s grouped better. Good job!

4. Looks slick. One tiny thing… I’d add a period to your tagline so it’s a true ellipsis (as in … instead of ..)

Yes, I’m anal.

5. btw, I do agree with others that content in center is better, but i’m biased

6. shawna says:

I also like the green, but would prefer the main navigation/links section closer to the posts. It is nice though to have the posts separate from all the other stuff.

7. shawna says:

I also like the green, but would prefer the main navigation/ links section closer to the posts. It is nice though to have the posts separate from all the other stuff.

Thanks for all the comments guys…I will definitely take your comments to heart for when I get back and do some adjustments. I actually do prefer the center content themes, but I could not find anything that I really liked, so I decided to go the complete opposite way. I did shrink the sidebars a little just now TF Miser, do you see a difference?

And thanks for your support Leo!

And Nickel – I have added the period, you are right and I should have been more anal and noticed. And I know you are biased, you made the 3 column center content look great, I could not find anything that I liked that I did not have to completely redo!

Thanks again all..I am currently at the Grand Canyon at the hotel and that is one seriously giant hole.