Clever Dude tagged me on July 3rd to come up with 8 random things about myself. Normally I don’t do these tag lists, but since it’s Clever Dude and its in the personal finance world, I will take one for the team. However, I won’t be passing along the tag!
1. I graduated with a Criminal Justice degree from college and never spent 1 day using it for a job.
2. I don’t have kids yet but we will be trying come later this year.
3. Back in my “metal” years, I saw 4 Metallica concerts in 5 days by seeing them in every venue they played at within 150 miles of my college.
4. Sometimes I don’t get out of my sweats until 3 pm because…well..why bother when I work from home and no one sees me?
5. I think Tivo was one of the best inventions of late. Anything that still allows me to watch the shows I want but on my own schedule gets an A+ from me.
6. I hate exercise…despise it. I don’t mind going for a walk every day, but actually sweating and working is not my thing. Sure, I should be doing it…but I don’t.
7. Don’t ever hire me to put together something. It’s not that I am not good at it, because I am. But if something were to go wrong, I am not a happy camper and tend to swear at manufacturers, the curtains, the kitchen sink, anything in order to get my frustration out.
8. I am a big environmental activist and run another website dedicated to all things “green”…sometimes I have trouble mixing my care for the environment and my need to discuss finance, but somehow it has been working out OK.
That’s all folks!