It’s getting dark so early now…I hate it. And although I live in Southern California where it never really gets “cold”, the leaves are already starting to change color. I didn’t get to do everything I wanted to do this summer! While I go try to figure out what I missed, here are some articles that caught my eye this week.
- Five Cent Nickel is battling with high electric bills and has some ideas for fighting back.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter has 7 prudent things to do with small windfalls.
- Brip Blap has parts 2 and 3 of “Getting Rich, Made Simple”. Interesting stuff you can do to make it happen, including some I had never thought of!
- No Credit Needed lets you in on “How To Create A Budget If You Have Irregular Income”. Good, solid advice here.
- Lazy Man & Money wants to know if you can get rich by thinking small.
- Finance is Personal advises you on how to get a degree online and avoid getting ripped off while doing so.
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity has 7 unwritten and often forgotten credit card secrets. Although I knew most of these, I had forgotten about requesting a credit increase without instigating a credit pull.
- Silicon Valley Blogger wants you to keep in mind that if you think your job is tough, there are people out there who are having a much harder time. Thanks for the reminder as I think we all get caught up in our own crap from time to time.
- Money Smart Life has a great article up about the “Come on! Buy it now, pay for it later!” syndrome.
- And finally, Moolanomy discusses financial imprisonment. If you feel like this, you should read this article.
No related posts.