Sunday Money Roundup – I Am Home Alone Again Edition.

Whoo hoo, I have the house to myself this weekend as my wife and her friend head to the spa in the desert. Whatever will I do? Hopefully not sit in front of the computer 10 hours a day like I normally do! While I try to figure it out, check out what I was reading this week:

First up, My Two Dollars took part in 4 money carnivals and festivals this past week:

Thanks to everyone for hosting!

Here are some great articles from within the M-Network:

And a few more from my news reader that I checked out this week:

1. Patrick says:

Thanks for the mention! 🙂

2. I hope you’re having a good weekend! And to find a cheap preschool, you have to move to small town USA!

Thanks for the mention!

3. Thanks for the mention. Enjoy your alone time!

4. I hear that number for preschool and just fall over. I wish it were that cheap here! I’m so envious of your wife… I love the spa… how relaxing!

5. NCN says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I HOPE that was a joke!!!
    NCN

It is and it isn’t, NCN. The reason I say it is because I would not want people to put aside saving for retirement just to save for their child’s education. When you have to make a choice because of limited income, I always say to choose retirement because if need be, your kids can borrow for college. We cannot borrow for retirement, that’s all! 🙂

7. glblgluy says:

Thanks for the inclusion. Let us know what you ended up doing!

8. Dough Roller says:

MTD, thanks for the link! Isn’t it great to have the house to yourself for the weekend. Although I must confess, I start missing the family by about Saturday night.

9. Emily says:

Thank you for the link, I appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your alone time! I wouldn’t know what to do with myself.

10. I appreciate the link. Thanks! How was your home-alone day!
    Take care,
    Sharon

It was great! The cat and I read the paper, watched American Gangster (great movie, BTW) and met a friend for lunch. But I was glad to have her come back last night!