My Two Dollars took part in 5 carnivals and festivals this week, a new record! While I try to figure out how to make it 6 next week, check all of them out along with a bunch of other articles I have been reading lately. Also, don’t forget to download the Free E-Book of Money Matters For All Ages!
- Carnival of Debt Reduction #128 was over at Being Frugal.
- Carnival of Personal Finance #141 was at Broke Grad Student.
- Carnival of Money Stories #48 at Collecting My Cash.
- The Festival of Frugality was over at No Credit Needed.
- The brand new Money Hacks Carnival was at PT Money.
From the M-Network:
- Being Frugal has a great post called “The Evolution of My Budget“.
- Cash Money Life discusses his goal for next month – Fully Funding Our Roth IRAs.
- Gather Little By Little has My Financial Epiphany – The storm of my life.
- I’ve Paid For This Twice Already”¦ asks “You Thought WHAT Was a Good Idea?“
- Moolanomy asks a very important question – Life Insurance Part 3: Is Term Life Insurance Right For Me?
- Plonkee Money has an important post – Reminder: saving is different to investing.
- Single Guy Money has Avoiding Identity Theft – Part 2.
- The Dough Roller talks about “What a 9-day hospital stay taught me about health insurance“. I feel the pain, I am still digging out from my medical bills. I hope your wife is OK DR!
And from my RSS reader:
- Four Pillars talks about a new tax savings account in Canada called the Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Money Ning walks to the supermarket and discovers the joys of getting around car-free.
- Remodeling This Life has A Little Perspective – On Being a Stay at Home Mom.
- Silicon Valley Blogger has 5 Basic Frugal Techniques To Help Control Your Spending.
- Credit Withdrawal has Simple Credit Building Trick for the College Student.
- My Dollar Plan has a very important post with a very startling title – Dear Husband: What to do if I die!
- Chance Favors has Sifting through the noise when it comes to 401k retirement planning.
That’s all folks!
No related posts.