Although we are just starting to look for our first home, and I think buying a vacation is kind of waste of money unless you use it 50% of the year, Smart Money has come up with a list of places to buy a vacation home. So if you and yours are thinking about buying in this buyer’s market, here are 5 places they think you should check out:
1) Panama City Beach, Florida
2) Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania
3) The Crystal Coast, North Carolina
4) Lake Tahoe, California – This is the only place I would consider it out of these 5. Lake Tahoe is amazing!
5) Great Smoky Mountains, Tennessee
So, if you could buy a vacation home, where would you start looking? Personally I would prefer to take vacations in different places each year, but some people like familiarity. What are your thoughts on this?