Today marks the formal launch of Tip’d, the social bookmarking site for financial news and stories. You might remember that I wrote about them back in October for their beta launch, but they have finally come out of beta with a slew of new features that will make it easier to use:
- A topple button (and formula for when a story gets toppled) now works
as it should.
- Private messaging
- Users have 3 minutes to edit story after submission
- 2 new categories created (business and entrepreneurship)
- Tip It button now has its own server (which means it won’t slow
- And about 2 dozen other small tweaks and a million bug fixes,
mostly under the hood
There are about 1,700 members already and the number seems to be growing daily. I really enjoy using Tip’d to both check out stories and to help promote my own posts, and if you are not using it yet to find financial news you should definitely sign up. Once you do, be sure to add me as your friend – my username is mytwodollars…and feel free to promote my posts as well!