Ask The Readers: What’s Your Favorite Coupon Site?

While I have never really been much of a coupon clipper, I do like to save money! So one of the ways I am going to try to start saving a little cash is looking for coupons I can use on the things I buy. I have either checked out or used Coupon Mom, Cool Savings, Coupons.com, and Coupon Cabin. But I need your help! I am a newbie compared to some of you, and I know some readers are pros at this and can really make some great suggestions of sites to use and/or sign up for. However, I have a ground rule for what I would ever consider using…

I refuse to pay for coupons.

While I understand some services are probably worth the monthly charge, I just don’t want to pay to use coupons. Other than that, I am excited to check out whatever it is you guys use. And I am sure there are other readers of My Two Dollars who are looking for coupon advice as well, so come on now – readers who “do” coupons – I, scratch that, WE, need your help finding the best coupons available to us. Do your magic in the comments!

1. Andy Hough says:

Money Saving Mom is a good site for saving money. She summarizes the best coupon/sale price match-ups and provides links to printable coupons.

2. Russ says:

Even though its’ not really a coupon site per se, my favorite site for getting discounts is ZingSale.com — it’s free to use and makes it really easy to save money shopping online.

3. Rini says:

Hot Coupon World.

100% free, and a huge community of couponers listing deals in the forums.

4. Victoria says:

I’m particularly fond of http://www.retailmenot.com/. It’s free, always updated and easy to navigate & search.

5. Like Victoria mentioned, retailmenot.com seems to be one of more popular ones. I use it frequently 🙂

6. Sara says:

I tried to leave this comment earlier, but it got tagged as spam – probably because I included too many links! Oops. I’ll just list them.

I like Deals Digger, Slickdeals, Ultimate Coupons, Wow Coupons (printable retail coupons), and The Dollar Stretcher is also a good site with money saving tips. 🙂

7. Olivia says:

I love OurCouponHome.com They have the friendliest members & the best deals!

8. Simon says:

I like to check out onespout.com every once in a while when I’m looking for deals.