21 Crazy Ways To Make Extra Money.

Looking for extra cash either because of the holidays or because of your underemployment? Look no further than these 21 “interesting” ways you can make money part time. After all, we all need a little excitement and diversity in our lives, right? Right?

• Compost all your kitchen scraps and sell it to gardeners.
  • Become a medical guinea pig.
  • Open up a pooper-scooper company.
  • Sell your sperm.
  • Marry someone for money.
  • Sell your eggs.
  • Sell ad space on your car.
  • Deliver sex toys and props to those in “need” at night.
  • Beg on a street corner.

3411519332_cfb30eb137

• Pose nude at an art school.
  • Offer to wash your neighbors’ car.
  • Become a fetish model.
  • Get a part-time job being a mascot for a minor-league team.
  • Sell your hair to The Hair Trader.
  • Buy flowers and/or fruit at a Farmers Market and try to sell it for a little more on freeway off ramps
  • Make drink cozies from old towels and sell them on Etsy.com
  • Sell your plasma.
  • Steal your mom’s gold and sell it. (Kidding – just wanted to see if you were paying attention)
  • Become a phone-sex operator from the comfort of your home.
  • Spend a day checking the change thingy on payphones in the entire city.
  • Live near a sports stadium? Sell parking spots on your front lawn.

OK, so – how many of these jobs have you done? Any you would consider doing? Any you are doing right now?

Photo by Ò®

1. Craig says:

I have sold some plasma to get extra money to help out with spring break in college.

2. I haven’t done any of these, but I’d certainly consider a few if I really needed the cash. I’d open a pooper scooper company. It might not be glamorous, but it is certainly an honest way to make a living.

3. nan says:

I have my mom’s gold and have toyed with the idea of selling it several times. Thanks for the reminder. That may pay the mortgage next month.

Thought about selling my sperm, but that was just too personal.

4. Moneyreasons says:

Never tried any of those…

Thanks for the original ideas, now where does my mom keep her gold… hmmmm.

The begging on a street corner would take a bit of courage… I’ve see a man do this and then drive his car home (or at least I assume he’s driving it home) later.

5. Andy Hough says:

I’ve sold my plasma in the past and I was a guinea pig this year. I’ll probably do it again next year if a lucrative enough study is available.

6. Edwin says:

*If the above advice is put into use for longer than a few weeks, please change the title to “21 ways to make sure your crack fix doesn’t run out”.

7. SRS says:

I haven’t tried any. I wonder if I’ve lived at all!

Edwin’s got a point, though.

8. All of that is too crazy for my blood—I’ll stick to clipping coupons!

9. Aleks says:

I haven’t done any of these, but there is an additional crazy way to make additional money… and it seems to be big in Japan:

women could sell their worn and dirty underware. I hear there are actually machines on the streets where you buy that.

10. kenyantykoon says:

i did not know that there are people that buy sperm.(not in my coutry anyways). i have always thought that men would give away theirs for free 🙂

11. Laura says:

I definitely was a Guinea pig in college; It was quite fun actually!

The pooper-scooper business where I am uses the slogan “#1 in the #2 business”

😀

12. I must say … those are some crazy ways to make some cash … but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

13. Rich W. says:

There are sperm donation facilities in virtually every large city — two issues though. First, the women looking for these “donations” are quite picky about the genes of their future child, so the guys donating are usually expected to be extremely highly educated and oftentimes also expected to be very financially successful as well. The second issue, as I understand it, began some years ago with a lesbian couple who hired an attorney to find the donor father of their child, and then sued him for paternity — and they won. Even though there was a contract negating such a thing from happening, if you get a good enough attorney, contracts are not really legally binding agreements — that is just a myth. Another thing — women reading this might laugh at the idea of being a phone-sex operator. And laugh they may until they find out how much money women in that line of work actually make. I have a woman-friend who has done it for many years — she enjoys it, and her paycheck is unbelievable!

14. K says:

I’m a 63YO female and I’ve posed topless for art students at a local college. Art students don’t want “perfect” runway model types (too many straight lines); they prefer real people: overweight, old, people with scars, interesting tatoos, stuff that’s interesting to draw, paint etc. I’m in pretty good shape, but I do show my age in other ways. They paid me by the hour, but it was more difficult than I expected. I had to strike a pose and hold it for about 30 min. They wanted longer, but I had to pee and I got a leg cramp.